TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read carefully
- Introduction Puckatorfarm.co.uk is owned and managed by GGPM Ltd. GGPM is a company registered in England, (registered number 07297623), whose registered office is at Puckator Farm, 16 Lapwings, Longfield, Kent, DA3 7NH. GGPM Ltd. shall have the right, at its sole discretion to modify, add or remove any terms or conditions of these Terms without notice or liability to you. Any changes to these Terms shall be effective immediately following the posting of any such changes on Puckatorfarm.co.uk. Please review these Terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by GGPM LTD. Your continued use of Puckatorfarm.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these Terms as updated and amended.
- Ownership and Restrictions Puckatorfarm.co.uk, its design and contents including all text based, still and motion video, audio and audio visual material, code and / or software (“the Materials”) are owned by GGPM Ltd. or its applicable third parties. You agree not to modify, copy, reproduce, broadcast, republish, sell, resell, exploit, create derivative works or distribute in any way any portion of Puckatorfarm.co.uk or the Materials. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trade mark, patent, design right or copyright of GGPM Ltd. or of Puckatorfarm.co.uk. GGPM Ltd., Puckator Farm™ and any other copyrights, trademarks and proprietary rights on Puckatorfarm.co.uk are the property of GGPM Ltd. unless otherwise stated. Any unauthorised use of these marks is unlawful. All content on this web site, including, without limitation, all programs, interface layout, interface text, documentation and graphics, animations, video clips, downloadables is the copyrighted protection of GGPM Ltd. (or as otherwise stated) and is protected by international copyright law. The content on Puckatorfarm.co.uk may be used by you only for your personal use as provided in these Terms, but may not be taken out of context or presented in a misleading or discriminatory manner. If you download any Material from this Site, the Material, including any images or files included in or generated by the Material and data accompanying the Material is subject to the limited license set out below. You may not distribute, sell or transmit the Material and you are not permitted to alter, modify or adapt it. You are granted a personal, limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to access Puckatorfarm.co.uk and use Puckatorfarm.co.uk and the Materials, provided that you do not, and do not allow any third party, to modify or create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code in software available on Puckatorfarm.co.uk. The grant of this limited license is conditional upon your agreement to and compliance with all of these Terms. GGPM Ltd. may revoke this license at any time and in their absolute discretion. If you upload any Material to this site, you shall be deemed to grant GGPM Ltd. full ownership of the Material including worldwide copyright. GGPM Ltd. shall be entitled to make use of the uploaded Material as it sees fit, without any need to obtain your permission.
- Privacy Statement For UK users: GGPM Ltd. are keen to strike a fair balance between your personal privacy and ensuring you obtain full value from Puckatorfarm.co.uk. We are fully registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) and to ensure we comply with the protection the Act affords to you we have set out how we intend to utilise the information provided by you and when you register via Puckatorfarm.co.uk. If you wish to know more about your rights and/or the Act please visit the Information Commissioner’s website at www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk/. What Information is Collected. When you register as a user with Puckatorfarm.co.uk, we ask you to provide us with your name, email address and other personal information that will be needed to supply the services to you. You can “unsubscribe” at any time. We may use your personal data for contacting you via letter or email for newsletters, support, notification of new products or new versions, general correspondence regarding Puckatorfarm.co.uk and correspondence which may relate to you. If you would rather not receive future marketing emails from us once you have registered please inform us by updating your details. In accordance with statutory obligations, we only collect personal information from you which is necessary for us to supply the services to you. You have the option at any time to request that we: (a) remove details from our database; (b) update the information we hold about you or your child; (c) request a copy of the information that we hold subject to the payment of a requested fee; or (d) stop receiving data. GGPM Ltd. does not pass any information about you to any third parties without your express consent. We never give or sell our user lists to third parties.
- Disclaimer This Site is provided for your information and entertainment purposes only. It is provided to you for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever. When you register on the Site, you warrant that all the details you supply, including, without limitation, your name and email address are accurate, that you are authorised to use the email address that you give and that you are at least thirteen (13) years old. If you are below the age of 13 then please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before using Puckatorfarm.co.uk. Puckatorfarm.co.uk, information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Puckatorfarm.co.uk and/or GGPM Ltd., (or to third party products) and services is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis without any representation or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law. Under no circumstances will GGPM Ltd. be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of damage; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Puckatorfarm.co.uk regardless of the form of action. GGPM Ltd. does not warrant that functions contained in Puckatorfarm.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that Puckatorfarm.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or bugs. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit GGPM Ltd.’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; for fraudulent misrepresentation; or to the extent that liability cannot by law be excluded or limited.
- User Obligations You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using Puckatorfarm.co.uk. You agree that you shall not: i) upload, post or transmit through or to Puckatorfarm.co.uk any content that is unlawful abusive or threatening; might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights or proprietary rights of others; ii) upload, post or transmit through or to Puckatorfarm.co.uk any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, worms and any other harmful components; iii) disrupt or interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorised access to any area of Puckatorfarm.co.uk, its computer systems or networks; iv) provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or origin of content; v) transmit junk mail, chain letters or other unsolicited bulk email or duplicative messages; or vi) collect information about other visitors to Puckatorfarm.co.uk without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or email addresses.
If you use the Community Forums on this website or any other connected social media, you also agree to observe the Community Forum Rules. The forum is moderated by GGPM Ltd. Abusive posts will be taken down, and persistent abusers will be permanently denied access to the forum, without notice. Community Forum Rules and Regulations
These rules have been posted to protect users of the forum and to make things better for everyone so please take time to read them.
– Please check to see if there is already a topic started for the subject you want to talk about and if there is then add to that one. If you start a new and very similarly named one it will only be removed.
– Keep your contribution to the topic being discussed. If you want to say something else start a new topic.
– If you are starting a new topic make it a descriptive, relevant and easily understood title. For instance ‘Discuss The Friends and Family camp out Weekend’ is more likely to get a response than ‘I wanna say something’.- Try to use proper punctuation and paragraphs: it makes it much easier for people to read and understand.
– Don’t copy chunks of previous postings and paste them into your posting. This clutters up the topic so instead, if you need to, just refer to a previous person’s posting.
– Keep things friendly – no swearing or rudeness please. Objectionable posts are not acceptable.- Be patient for a reply. If you don’t get one it’s probably because nobody knows the answer.
– Be tolerant: not everyone on the site has English as a first language.
– We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind.
– This site is for the target audience to talk to each other on all matters affecting their dreams and goals for life after education. Please don’t use this site as a personal forum.
– These guidelines / rules are subject to change without prior notice. Please check them regularly.
- For Parents Puckatorfarm.co.uk has been developed primarily as a resource for people to see what’s happening at the farm, and as a safe place for your child to visit when they are online. As such GGPM Ltd. does not intend to collect any personal information of children below the age of 13 without parental consent. Should parents wish to access their children’s personal information held by Puckatorfarm.co.uk then they should contact GGPM Ltd. by post at: ‘Puckator Farm Website’ Puckator Farm, St Cleer, Cornwall, PL14 6EQ’. Parents are encouraged to review their children’s email and internet activities to ensure that Puckatorfarm.co.uk is being used in accordance with these Terms.
- Severance If any of these Terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Laws These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute under these Terms shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. We recommend you pdf and save or print out a full copy of these terms and conditions for your own records. If you have any questions regarding these Terms or anything relating to Puckatorfarm.co.uk then please contact GGPM Ltd. by post at: ‘Puckator Farm website’ Puckator Farm, St Cleer, Cornwall, PL14 6EQ
© 2016 GGPM Ltd. All Right